Kado Family Clinical Skills Center
The Kado Family Clinical Skills Center provides students and health care professionals with educational resources focused on the development & improvement of clinical performance.
Build the foundation of professional conduct, communication, clinical skills and diagnostic reasoning upon which all Wayne State University School of Medicine students will build their career.
- Innovation in simulation-based curriculum development and learner assessment
- Consistent delivery of the highest quality and fidelity simulation-based education
Our specific goals include:
- Developing quality experiential learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education levels.
- Conducting research that contributes evidence to enhance health care education.
- Partnering with health care providers to provide assessments and training initiatives to enhance patient safety.